Erin got a new swimsuit for Memorial Day. She didn't get to wear it on Monday, but we decked her out in her pink and butterflies yesterday. Tony, Olivia, and Erin got in the pool yesterday evening. (I was the paparazi) I climbed through cactus and rocks to get a better view and Erin looked at me like I was from outer space.
Her "dah-yee" put her sunglasses and hat on...
And she kept them on long enough to get this awesome shot. She looks like a little old lady to me, which is why one day it will be great to show her. I can hear it now. "Mom, WHY did you put me in that silly outfit?" Sorry, kid, but every mom puts her baby in silly outfits. For some reason we think they're absolutely adorable. And you were definitely adorable!
This has to be one of my new favorites. Pure joy. Erin loves her big sister.
After swimming the girls were hungry. Erin's new favorite food is Natural Cheetos. They're one of my new favorites, too. We like the Natural ones because the cheese is white and Erin doesn't leave orange fingerprints with them. Not to mention they're mmmmm yummy.
These last two were taken today. Erin is such a little train wreck with her one white shoe, no clothes, sunglasses and a bruised noggin.
Silly kid
Until Next Time...
1 comment:
Dude. It's after midnight and I want to barf so badly ... these pictures are soooooo cute!!!!! I love her, Claire!
Post a Comment