This was Erin's first swim this year. She loved it!!!
Erin wouldn't be a true Nese if she didn't wear the nerd goggles at least once. I'm sure this won't be the last time she'll wear those hideous things.
Oh, one more picture. Erin got her first goose egg this morning. She was running down the hallway to her room, where I was, and she fell head first onto the corner. I saw it happen, so after making a big panicky sigh, I immediately scooped her up off the floor. She of course started to cry. I thought I was going to barf when I saw that knot appear right before my eyes. I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tony was downstairs, so I handed her off to him. By this time, not even a minute after it happened, Erin was fine. She was being her normal self- even ate a few Goldfish crackers- and I was still feeling sick. We tortured her with an icepack and it seemed to help with the swelling. It's been a few hours since the incident and the knot isn't nearly as big as it was. Honestly, we're a little surprised she's just now getting her first big knot.
1 comment:
The nerd goggle picture is my favorite! And that is quite the goose egg she's sporting. Poor baby!
Post a Comment