This is what I came home to this morning. Our little Bruta has left her mark. We already know she loves paper and I would have to say that now includes toilet paper.
This is where I eventually found her, watching Sprout while drinking her bottle.
These are from last night. Every single time that Erin is upstairs and I am at the computer downstairs, she sits and watches me. And whines. And whines. Until I get her. So, I bring her downstairs and she wants to sit at the computer with me. We sit and she grabs everything. Then I put her on the floor and she climbs up the chair I'm sitting on. And whines some more. I can't sit here without her nagging me.
But who could resist such a face?
1 comment:
I love this age! It's like she all the sudden woke up and decided "I'm gonna be independent, I'm going to learn new tricks, and gosh darnit ... they're gonna like me!" Loving her!
Post a Comment