We've had some beautful weather lately and we've spent a lot of time at the park. Here are some of the pictures we took.
Erin's first ride in the baby swing at the park. Turns out she didn't really need a long sleeve t-shirt, but she didn't mind. Gotta love the thighs. She sat in the swing for half an hour watching, laughing, playing. Erin loves watching the older kids play.
The marks on her head are from the headband. Poor baby!
If you ask Erin a question she just might do her "I dunno" for you.
Olivia loves having a real babydoll to push in the swing and she is Erin's favorite pusher.
I couldn't leave this one out. Tony and Olivia went to the school to practice riding her bike. I took this picture a good hour after they got home. Think she forgot she was still wearing her helmet?!
2 comments:
I hadn't been to your blog in such a long time and I loved going through all the pics. I can't believe how much Erin has grown...her hair too! Looking good!
Olivia, Olivia, Olivia. lol. Love the headband. She's adorable. I'm so going to miss those thighs!!!
Post a Comment