Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Little Hail Never Hurt


We'll start with the cute pictures. Another picture of Erin in her dump truck. I laughed the entire time because her tongue was stuck in this position. Even after she got out she still stuck it out. Is she part puppy? Aren't her little feet so cute stuffed down in the bottom of the truck?!


When Erin starts to climb the stairs I shake my finger at her and shake my head no. I usually don't even have to say 'no'. Lately she has started mimicking me but instead of shaking her head she rocks her whole body from side to side. Guess she can't figure out how to just move her head. Luckily she hasn't said 'no' to me yet. It's coming....I'm sure.

Here's what we woke up to Saturday morning. Hail. Pretty big hail. Our cars were in the garage so all we need to have checked out is our roof. The hail was hitting the windows so hard that I was certain we'd get a broken window or two. But we didn't!


1 comment:

Gary Church said...

That's crazy ... we got NO hail here. Weird. LOVE the little wagon!