Lately Erin has been wanting everything that even resembles food. I have to say it does please me that she is willing to try just about anything. Today, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch. It had cheese on it and I took it off because one, I'm not crazy about cold cheese and two, Erin loves cheese. She ate every last ounce of cheese off of my sandwich. Later, she ate baby food turkey that I mixed with some sweet potatoes. She ate probably the equivalent of one large jar of baby food. This was just an appetizer...
And after a while Tony had a few pieces of chocolate in his hand. Erin went straight for them and pretty much begged like a little puppy. So of course he had to give her a little bite. She takes the cutest little bites. Oh, and her newest trick is wagging her tongue around when you say "Erin, where's your tongue?" Below is a picture of her sticking it out right after she had a bite of chocolate. See the chocolate?!
1 comment:
Hurray for Tony feeding his kid chocolate!!! I love that last picture of Erin ... and her climbing on Tony for cereal. She's just another one of the guys.
Post a Comment