Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I was hanging out with Olivia in her room today, and you-know-who joined us...

Can't you hear Erin saying "hey, whatcha doin" or "can I play" or can I have summadat?
Erin was all about getting her sister's attention. Oh, this picture is a good one for showing allll of Erin's new hair. I'm thinking she might need a haircut it's grown so much. ha not really. But it has grown. A lot.

But Olivia was busy looking at the birthday party magazine that came in the mail today. She's already choosing the theme of her birthday that is in July. We were discussing which would be better- The Wizard of Oz or a dog party. And Erin was bugging her. Fortunately, it looks like Erin doesn't mind being deported. I have to laugh everytime I see Olivia carry Erin. Olivia always groans that Erin weighs a TON. I have to agree. She is getting way too heavy to carry around. I will be so happy when she can walk...I know, I know. You're thinking I'm going to have a whole new set of challenges when that happens...

But the deportation didn't work...Erin crawled right back over and got into something else. I love how she's standing in a box full of dolls trying to reach something on the dresser. This kid is into everything. EVERYTHING! It's a good thing she's so adorable and sweet and that her sweet and adorable big sister doesn't really mind having a little munchkin that's into all of her stuff.

1 comment:

Gary Church said...

Did Oli get a haircut? I love this side of Erin.