

Olivia is now officially selling Girl Scout Cookies...so here is your chance to order up some yummy treats. They're $3.50 a box and you don't have to pay until they come in, which will be the very end of February. The troup gets 55 cents for every box sold and they're trying to raise enough money to go on another camping trip and possibly spend the night at the museum. The money raised also pays for troup supplies and outings. Olivia is totally excited to get to go door-to-door wearing her Girl Scouts unform. We'll have pictures soon. If you'd like to order, let us know... You know you want some. : )
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted this! I'll just order a couple boxes from the neighbor girl, and the rest from Olivia! YUM!
YAY!!! Olivia will be tickled when I tell her Janette wants to place an order!
Post a Comment