Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fudgees

If you're an Oreo fan and you like chocolate creme filling, you're gonna love Fudgees. I had one and Erin talked me into giving her one-- and this is her eating it. I had already wiped her face once. Thankfully, it was right before bath time and mom was feeling overly patient. She kept sticking it in her mouth without taking a bite-- the same way she eats french fries with ketchup. But after about 15 minutes I started telling her "take a bite" and she'd bite off a tiny little piece almost as if she was savoring the flavor as well as saving the cookie to last longer.

For those of you that thought maybe her thighs were shrinking...they're not. It might have something to do with her genetics and the Fudgee cookies. Hmmm

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

YAY Claire!! Way to feed that kid some junk! Those chocolate mug faces are priceless ... you'll never get them back once she starts eating like a big girl. I take every opportunity I can to get Ryan's face nice and messy ... mostly because it totally freaks him out to be dirty. lol.

Eric and Amy said...

Priceless pic! I love watching kids enjoy new things...especially chocolate. Let's face it, I may just want to eat a "fudgee", is that what you called it?, but I don't think I'm allowed to look like Erin when I'm done. Lucky!

Sarah said...

what a cutie!!!