Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday

These are a few of the pictures that I took yesterday and today. They're more pool pictures, but I have to say they're some of the best. I touched up this first one just a tad. It was an adorable shot, but it wasn't that fun to look at. Now it's both adorable and interesting. Believe it or not, I did nothing to adjust the colors. Her eyes really are that blue! Enough to melt her mommy's heart.

Erin got her first pedicure. Just. Like. Mommy's. It's just something you do with little girls, right? She sat still the entire time. This is the kid that only says "mama" when I clip her toe nails. And she says it all dramatic "maaaaammaaaa". So I figured we might get one nail painted before she got too wiggly. Boy was I wrong. She was as happy as could be sitting there while I painted. She never cried mama. Not once. Dang it.

Here are our toes. Gotta love her chubby feet. Those didn't come from me! Must be her dad's side. Just. Like. Everything. Else. I really do see me in her from time to time. Today my mom told Tony to just indulge me and let me think she looks like me. Thankfully, he does. Usually.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

She is just beautiful! You can't beat those big blue eyes!!! Watch out with those pedicures. Once you go there, there's no going back. Hannah asks for me to do hers all the time. Ahhh, to have girls! :)

Gary Church said...

I love that you painted her toe nails! She is so cute! Gets cuter everyday!