Phone Call
""I wonder what my Mimi is doing...Let's give her a ring. I need to tell her about my latest purchase."
"Hello, Mimi? You're NEVER going to believe what I did on Friday. See, we went to the mall during what was supposed to be my naptime and I was wearing these ratty old shoes and my mom felt reall sorry for me. She knows how much I love shoes, so she found Crocs in MY size and put them on my feet. Dad and I thought they were cool, but mom said they made my feet look THIS BIG. So, we kept looking. She has something about feet looking big. I WONDER why!?!"
We ended up at the shoe store just for kids. The one that dad says is overpriced. True, they are. But I'm worth it, right Mimi? Well, they bought me these super cute pink sandals. My mom says they better last all summer. I say I need another pair, but for now, these will do. Do you want to see them?"
"Cute, huh? Mimi, are you still listening? Great. Let me tell you about what I did today......."
No comments:
Post a Comment