Wednesday, December 5, 2007

She's All Over the Place



It all started with this (above). Erin loves to pull up on anything and everything. She is very brave, especially in her slippery jammies on our slippery floors. I'm always worried that she'll slip and fall flat on her face. She fell several weeks ago and had a fat lip for a day or two. It brought tears to my eyes but Erin only cried for a couple of minutes.



She pulls up at the doors. Actually it's more like a crawl up the doors. In the picture above, Olivia had just gone out the front door and Erin knew her big sister was on the other side of the door. You always know when Erin is coming because all you hear are her hands slapping the floor. She's getting quick, too!


Again at the door, this time it's the back door. Who could resist that face?!




This is another one of my favorite pictures. I was cooking dinner, yes, COOKING and Erin was all over the kitchen. She probably wondered what I was doing in the kitchen for so long, but she made use of the time by messing around in the pantry. She was on top of the box of trash bags and oh so determinted to get into that box. She ended up moving the box a bit and she acted like she was amazed at her strength.



Can we say pleased as punch??

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

She is such a cutie. I plan on visiting her in a few weeks!

Gary Church said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is awesome!!!! LOVE IT! I can't believe how big she's getting. This is such a fun age!!! YAY Erin!!