Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buckee

So our little one likes to get into the "buckee" as she calls it. Maybe she thinks it's finger paint. Maybe she's putting on makeup like mommy. Maybe she just likes butt cream.

I had one of those mother moments a couple of days ago. Things were way too quiet. It turns out that Erin was smearing her favorite white cream all over her sweet little face. We never put it on her face. She knows we put it on her hiney. In fact, when we change her dipey she always hollers buckee. When I came around the corner and saw her, she immediately handed me the tube. She knows she's not supposed to have it. I took the tube and grabbed the camera. I didn't make a big deal, so hopefully she won't think her antics are camera worthy the next time she finds the tube. At least this time she didn't have any in her mouth.



2 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love that she calls 'butt cream', 'buckee'. She's a doll.

Eric and Amy said...

Hmmm, maybe buckee would make a great face cream...she'll keep her baby face forever! That's the secret! I had a niece and nephew smear Desitin all over my in-law's carpet...yikes, it has oil in it and is a beast to get out of carpet! But thank goodness for that heavenly butt cream relief! :)