Olivia got these new shoes for school and Erin can't get enough of them. Oh, and yes, that's a massive stain (okay stains) down her shirt. I still don't know what happened there. Sometimes I don't even ask. Makes me wonder how much got on Tony...
3 comments:
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall over there (or any other house where Dad is the primary care giver 1/2 of the day) to see what sort of action goes on while Tony is working. When I come home and Ryan is a mess, it doesn't even occur to me to think about what sort of shape Gary is in ... all I can think is 'I wonder where else in the house her got that!' lol.
erin is such a cutie :D
I'll admit, I'm home all day and can't figure out where half my kids stains come from. Grrr! Love the shoes!! Got em in my size?
Post a Comment