Last night Erin brought me her package of bows and wanted them all in her hair. As you know, Erin doesn't have a whole lot of hair to work with. But we managed. She sat relatively still and waited for me to put in all of the bows. I think that's quite cool because she couldn't see what I was doing. She often brings me her shoes and wants me to put them on her feet, but that's something she can see. The bows are in a place she can't see.
She couldn't resist pulling the bows out of her hair. That must be the fun part of the whole thing. We did this for a good 15 minutes. I put them in and she pulled them out. Over and over and over again.
Here's a shot from above. Isn't she adorable?
This is one of the best ones. I had just shared an Oreo cookie with her and the evidence is still on her face. This kid loves food. As soon as she sees food (or we're in the grocery store) she calls out "BITE, BITE, BITE". She's real persistent.

But that's a whole other story. For another day.
1 comment:
A true girl! I love it! Save some of those bows for Janette ;).
Post a Comment