Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trompe L'Oeil?

No, you're not looking at a contortionist. This is how Olivia looked when she came downstairs this morning.

I know there are some jeans out there that are supposed to have the big back pockets on the front, but believe me when I tell you this pair isn't high fashion. They're on backwards.

Olivia was such a good sport about it. After I took the picture above I asked her if she noticed anything funny about her pants. She laughed and quickly took them off and put them on the right way. KIDS!!!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Does she not button and zip up her pants or something? She just hikes them on already done up? They actually look really cute backwards, lol.

Eric and Amy said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! And she didn't notice on her own?! Even better! I remember that band when I was a teen who wore their clothes backwards....anyone remember their band name? Criss Cross...wasn't it? If I am correct, I'm a total nerd!