Our little Bruta was too excited for words this morning while I was getting her milk ready. She finds little treasures all day long and carries them around until a new one is discovered. This morning it was a tube of butt cream and her toothbrush. Both of them. Together. She even tries to squeeze the cream onto her toothbrush! I was trying to get a picture of it, but this one was much cuter. She looks so different to me in this picture. I've taken a few lately where she looks not so much like a baby, and this is one of them. Her hair has gotten much lighter and she's gotten a lot more of it. And that makes mama so happy!
Erin got a new ball last night. Here she is showing it to me. We played with it forever before she got tired of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment